Claude is a Marksman in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang with a Reap/Burst specialty. He can deal a lot of burst damage thanks to his partner monkey, Dexter, who deals a second attack everytime Claude fires a normal attack.
This guide will teach you the basics, item build, skill build, recommended emblems and battle spells for Claude.
Here’s a quick overview and some tips on Claude:
- Claude’s monkey, Dexter, will fire a second attack each time Claude does a normal attack. Item effects will take effect on Dexter, so items like Demon Hunter Sword are very effective.
- He can deal a huge amount of burst damage, great for taking down squishy Mages and Marksmen
- Your DHS and high attack speed lets you deal % HP too which is great for taking down durable tanks
- Claude has great mobility thanks to his high movespeed from his first skill and from his second skill that lets him blink in and out of battle
Golden Staff Build (Main)
There are two main item builds for Claude—the Golden Staff/ASPD Build and Crit Build. For both builds you should rush to get Demon Shoes and Demon Hunter Sword.
The Golden Staff Build is the standard item build. It relies on high ASPD and Dexter’s second attack which triggers Golden Staff’s effect to trigger Demon Hunter Sword’s effect multiple times to deal % HP. It is especially great against tanks with high HPs. Take note that Golden Staff negates all Critical chance % and converts them to attack speed.
The Crit Build is great if the enemy team doesn’t have too many tanky heroes. It is great for dealing burst damage and taking down squishy heroes like Mages, MMs and Assassins in just a few shots.
- Dexter launches an attack to help Claude. Deals 30% of Claude’s damage in bonus damage to enemy units that were damaged by Claude’s basic attacks. (Dexter also enjoys the basic attack bonus)
Art Of Thievery
- Cooldown: 5.0 / Mana Cost: 6
- Claude steals 20% of movement speed and 10% of attack speed of enemies within a fan-shaped area. Deals 160 (+40% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. Claude increases his own movement and attack speed for 6 seconds, depending on the number of enemies affected. The speed bonus of Claude is doubled when stealing speed from enemy heroes.
Battle Mirror Image
- Cooldown: 11.0 / Mana Cost:70
- Claude uses Dr. Rooney’s device to leave a mirror image of Dexter at a designated location. Dexter’s mirror image automatically attacks enemy units. Mirror Image lasts for 5 seconds and deals 100% of Dexter’s Physical Damage in basic damage. Claude can activate this skill again to switch places with the mirror image.
- Cooldown: 50.0 / Mana Cost: 150
- Claude and Dexter unleash a barrage attack, dealing continuous damage to enemies within the duo’s surrounding area. Lasts for 3 seconds. Every hit inflicts 80 (+10% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to an enemy unit. This attack damage is considered a basic attack and triggers the effects of Claude’s basic attacks. Also, generates a shield with 20 (+10% Total Physical Attack) points. Bonus attack speed will also increase hit rate. When Claude’s attack is in full burst, enemy minions will experience 400% of damage.
For Battle Spell, you’ll usually go for Aegis which gives you more survivability when blinking in to battle and unleashing your ulti.
However if the enemy has lots of stuns and disables like Chou, Guinevere, etc, you might want to go for Petrify.
Remember, a dead Marksman is a zero damage Marksman!